We give the Best Services
What are the different types of Canadian visas I can enter Canada through?
A Canada visa is a stamp on your passport which allows you to enter the country of Canada.
Is the permission or It permits you to travel to the country and legally be able to stay either temporarily or permanently?. Getting a visa to Canada means that the Canadian Consulate or Embassy in your home country decided that you are eligible and fulfill the requirements for entry. However, once you are at the Canadian border and customs, it is up to the officers at the border to evaluate whether you are fit to enter.
Here are the types of Canada visas:
- Visitor visa
- Student visa
- Work visa
- Permanent Residence visa
- Business Immigrant visa
1. Visitor Visa:
A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that is stamped on your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.Travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. You may also need one if you’re transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to your final destination.
Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada. At the port of entry, the border services officer may allow you to stay for less or more than 6 months.The entry document you need depends on:
- 1. the type of travel document you plan to travel with
- 2. the country that issued your travel document
- 3. your nationality
- 4. your method of travel to Canada for this trip
2. Student Visa:
The study permit/study visa is a document which allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. We’ll make sure you have all the documents you need before you apply.A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program.
You can study in Canada if you:
- • are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- • prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees& the living expenses for yourself and any family members
- • obey the law, have no criminal record and get a police certificate
- • are in good health and get a medical exam
- • prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires an extra 90 days. The 90 days let you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay.
3. Work Visa:
A work visa/ work permit is a permission given to foreign nationals to work or practice profession in Canada.There are 2 types of work permits.
1. Employer specific work permit:
An employer-specific work permit lets you work in Canada according to the conditions on your work permit, such as:
- • the name of the specific employer you can work for
- • how long you can work
- • the location where you can work (if applicable)
Before you submit your application for a work permit, the employer who wants to hire you must complete certain steps and give you either a copy of a Labour Market Impact Assessment or an offer of employment number to include in your application.
2. Open work permit
An open work permit lets you work for any employer in Canada, except for one that is listed as ineligible on the list of employers who have failed to comply with the conditions. An open work permit is given in very specific situations.
4. Permanent Residence Visa:
Permanent Residence (PR) is a visa status given to individuals who to immigrate to Canada in order to live, work and settle down, who will make an impact and help to build the economic and cultural structure of the country.The online application process for skilled immigrants who want to settle in Canada permanently is known as Express entry. You can check your eligibility by contacting us on our designated numbers, feel free to reach out to help guide you through the process and help you attain a PR visa.
5. Business Immigrant Visa:
You’re a business visitor if you:
- • come to take part in international business activities without being part of the Canadian labour market
- • are visiting Canada temporarily tolook for ways to grow your business
- • invest
- • advance your business relationships
Business visitors usually stay in Canada for a few days or a few weeks, but are able to stay for up to 6 months. Depending on the performance in the duration of your stay in Canada, you will be allowed to continue your business and apply for permanent residency.
1.Why choose a Canada immigration consultant in Dubai for the purpose of getting a PR?
It is a sophisticated process that requires quantifiable periods of research and whereabouts regarding the program that you are pursuing. Now, as we chose a personal trainer to increase the chances of success in terms of physical transformation similarly a seasoned Canadian immigration consultant would provide you a one-stop solution for all your Canada immigration needs.